How does Titan Bank, N.A. protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured fi les and buildings.
How does Titan Bank, N.A. collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- open an account or deposit money
- apply for a loan or pay your bills
- use your credit or debit card
We also obtain your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.